Prof. Abhishek Agrawal
MBA, IIM Lucknow
B.E. Electronics & Communication, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- Abhishek Agrawal started his consulting practice, One A Advisors in January 2019, focused on business strategy advisory, profitability turnaround, and leadership coaching.
- Prior to One A Advisors, Abhishek worked for the consulting firm McKinsey and Co., in their India office for close to 10 years. He was an Associate Partner there in his last role.
- Abhishek did his MBA from IIM Lucknow in 2009 where he was awarded Chairman Gold medal for securing first position in batch. He also received Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship.
- He did his engineering (Electronics and Communication) from NSIT, Delhi in 2007 where he was awarded President Gold medal for securing first position in batch.
- Abhishek has delivered keynote addresses at flagship industry conferences such as Petrotech (Energy sector), WIN India (Capital goods sector).
- Abhishek is member on FICCI’s Capital Goods committee and on FICCI’s EV task force. He is also an Adjunct Faculty with MYRA School of Business.