Name: Raman S V
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil
B.E Aeronautical Engineering Extracurricular activities: Singing, Reading Books.
Work Experience: Freelance Aviation Consultant Worked as a freelancer aviation consultant, for Airworks Pvt Ltd (Hosur, India), extending aircraft recovery services and coordinated all the maintenance, planning and financial activities.
Spicejet Airline – Maintenance Planning Engineer - Headed aircraft maintenance team for both B737-800 / -900ER Fleet and Q400 Fleet & led team of 10 professionals.
- Successfully steered the team through DGCA and ICAO regulatory inspection with no observations.
- Actively involved in drafting and finalizing engineering contracts with third party vendors.
- Actively involved in redesigning department chart to ensure optimum manpower utilization.
- Devised maintenance program leading to great reduction in maintenance expenditures and received appreciation letter from Vice President engineering. The project saved $ 80K and $ 4L in subsequent years.
Airworks– Junior Planning Engineer
- Handled dock planning of the MRO hangar towards smooth induction and release of the aircraft from maintenance facility.