Languages: English and Telugu
- Organizing skills.
- Persuasive communication skills
- Passion to learn and grow
Work Experience: Fresh Graduate
Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha College of Engineering in the year 2015
Training and Certifications:
Pursued my project on blind people’s assistance (A novel method for assistance to the blind passengers using ZigBee) and also presented the hardware prototype
Achievements and Interests:
- Won 3rd prize for CANSAT-Satellite Designing and launching workshop at Pragyan, 2014 conducted by NIT, Trichy.
- Organized the event PREZANTCYINA “POWER POINT PRESENTATION” in national wide symposium (AFOSEC’14) conducted in V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College
- Member of IETE(Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) club and responsible for organizing the events of the club
- Organized an event “CULTOPEDIA-2014” conducted in VR.Siddhartha Engineering College
- Volunteered NSS activities during my under graduation