Languages: English and Tamil
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Generate creative ideas and solutions
• Good at decision making and managing risks
• Strong domain knowledge
• Customer centric
• Balanced and organised worker
• Self determined and motivating team player
• Continual learning and improvement
Work Experience: 2.6 years
Employer: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai
Designation: Programmer Analyst
Business unit: HealthCare
1. Analyse client requirements and constant follow up with the client for change in requirements.
2. Plan and estimate work hours and time lines for the projects.
3. Design and document analysis and feasibility study of the Requirements and Solutions.
4. Calculate risks and make up all possible test scenarios.
5. Develop projects, unit test and ensure it is efficient and compliant to the client requirements.
6. Provide test support for system integrated and user testing with appropriate SLAs.
7. Implementation of the projects at the client print vendor sites.
8. Follow up with postproduction results and provide immediate fix for any production issue.
Education: MS Software Engineering (integrated), VIT University,Vellore (2007-2012)
Training and Certifications:
Cognizant Certified Professional for Introduction to Managed Healthcare(US)
Achievements and Interests:
Spotlight Award (Cognizant)
Associate of the Month Award (Cognizant)
Won second place in Paper presentation at National symposium(Phreak-VIT university)
Extracurricular Activities: Photography and Travel