Name: Phani Ruthwick
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt Worked on R and Advanced excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- (June 2013-May 2014) : Intern- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- Taruni Constructions, Hyderabad (May 2015-June 2015)
- Worked on impact of fundamental variables on future earnings - replicating study by Thiagarajan in Indian context.
- PGDM– Marketing/Analytics from the MYRA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (2014 – 2016)
- Selected for the “Global Immersion Program” to the University of Washington | Bothell School of Business, U.S.
- Bachelor of Technology (Geo-Informatics) (2009 – 2013)
- University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun
Achievements and Interests:
- Winner of inter college debate competition
- Winner of inter School debate competition