Languages: English, Hindi, Malayalam
- Leadership skills
- Inter-personal skills
- ‘Will do’ attitude
- Cross-cultural management
- Familiar with computer programming, management and advertising
Work Experience: 2.5 years
- (June 2011 – Oct 2013) as Programmer Analyst Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Hyderabad
- (Summer 2015) as Summer Intern at Dentsu Communications Ltd, Mumbai
- (Summer 2009) as an Intern at Strand Life Science, Bangalore
- PGDM-Marketing, MYRA School of Business, Mysore, INDIA (2014-2016)
- Marketing Specialization - Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, Portugal, EUROPE (2015-2016)
- Global Immersion Program- University of Washington, Bothell, U.S.A. (2015)
- Bachelor of Technology-Bioinformatics, VIT University, Vellore, INDIA (2007-2011)
Achievements and Interests:
- Happy Mysore (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNow0gBH_m8)
- Produced a video on Mysore involving the students of MYRA, helping market the city where MYRA is located.
- MYRAGO 2015, MYRA
- Planned and organized the first-ever inter-college fest MYRAGO, themed on Social Responsibility and Awareness.
- Responsibilities included Event Management, Public Relations and Promotions leading to a total footfall of 500 participants.
- Travelling in India and Abroad , Comic Book Enthusiast, Culinary interests , Composing music
Extracurricular activities: Having Conversations, Comics, Composing Music, (Restaurant, ambience and food)