Languages: Telugu, English, Hindi
- Ability to analyze financial reports.
- Good fundamental and technical analytical skills.
- Ability to carry out Annual Audits, Analyzing various financial ratios.
- Having a sound knowledge in cost accounting and financial management.
- Data Interpretation and communication skills.
- Certification in Orientation program and IT training - ICAI.
- Certified skills in Tally, MS Word, MS Excel.
- MYRA School of Business; Mysore, India 2014 – Current
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management | Specialization: Finance / Marketing
- Global classroom program at University of Washington Bothell School of Business; Seattle; USA May 15 - June 15
- Bachelor of Commerce, SATAVAHANA Degree College; Krishna University; Andhra Pradesh; India 2011-2014
- CA Foundation at ICAI chapter office, Vijayawada; Andhra Pradesh; India
- CS Foundation at Kiran’s Icon, Vijayawada; Andhra Pradesh; India
Internship: NSR (Wholesale and General Merchants); Andhra Pradesh; India. Mar 15 - Jun e 15
- Preparation of financial statements and analyzing the cash flows.
- Implementation of CRM integration across distribution channels.
- Future Brands – Bharat Darshan; New Delhi; India. (Apr) 10 days.
- Contributed in Bharat Darshan: food 4.0, Vijayawada team
- Banking project: Financial statement analysis and Ratio Comparison of Axis Bank and HDFC Bank under the guidance of Professor Radha B.Radhakrishna, former Director at UBS Investment Bank, New York.
- Future earnings Project: Done a project on “Prediction of Future Earnings Using Fundamental Variables”, during my PGDM 1 at MYRA school of business, Mysore.
- Stock trading, Social Networking
- Active participation in toastmasters club and Rotract club