Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible to changes
- Structured Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management | Specialization: Marketing / Strategy, MYRA School of Business, Mysuru
- Global Classroom Program - University of Washington, Bothell School of Business, Seattle, USA | May 28 – Jun 8, 2015
- Bachelor of Technology | Specialization: Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi, India 2009 – 2013
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd, Electrical and Automation, Mysore, India Mar 16 – Jun 30, 2015
- Worked on a Project, “Market Research on Electronic Seal (E-Seal)”
- Research included primary and secondary research, interviewing people, framing questionnaire etc.,
Academic Project: “Advertising and Effects of Advertising in Retail Industry”- A project to increase traffic to retailers to enhance purchase and revenue.
- Active member of ToastMasters International Club at MYRA Toastmasters where I have been playing roles of Timer and grammarian and participated in Table topic session (where one has to give impromptu talk on given topic in given time)
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi, India 2009-2013
- Coordinated a “2-day awareness program on Entrepreneurship”.
- Coordinated for a national level technical symposium,”Sparza”.
- Organized an inter college event, “Snapshot”, which is based on photography.
- Travelling and experiencing different cultures
- Reading books, mostly fiction- Last read book- The Promise by Nikita Singh