Age: 21 years
- Inquisitive to learn and implement.
- Good presentation skills.
- Capable of drafting reports.
- Inter-Personnel rapport.
- Knowledge in writing copyrights for products and services.
- Working with the creative department of Strateology IT Solutions for corporate funding.
- Founded an NGO, New Colour with 4 friends and successfully able to run from past 4 years.
- Summer intern at GMR airport in commercial & finance departments , 1 April, 2015 to 31 May, 2015.
- Summer intern at Visakhapatnam steel plant in “Light and Medium merchant mill” Department.
- Worked on a project analysing the effectiveness of promotional video entitled “ Time from incognito to explicit".
- PGDM (Marketing/ Finance), MYRA School of Business (2014-2016).
- Bachelor of Technology- Mechanical Engineering (2010-2014), JNTU Kakinada
Achievements and Interests:
- Reading books related to professionalism, Indian epics, fiction and philosophy (Classic Drucker, Blue oceans strategy and Argumentative Indian).
- Topped in Robotryst competition organized by IIT Kharagpur, 2012.
- Stood 2nd in Intramural Current Affairs competition organized by B.V.Raju University and had a privilege to receive award from Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
Extracurricular Activities: Horse riding campaigns, Active member of NGO New Colour.