Languages: Hindi, English, Punjabi, Spanish, Kiswahili.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work with geographically diverse teams. Ability to work across hierarchal levels
- Creative thinker & Effective communicator
- Flexible and adapt quickly to new working environments
- Highly organised. Pay attention to detail
- Technical Proficiency: HTML, C, C++, JAVA, R
- PGDM - Marketing & Analytics, MYRA School of Business (2014 - 2016)
- Global Immersion Program - University of Washington|Bothell (2015)
- Cycle Brand | Mysore - Management Trainee (2015)
- B.E – Civil Engineering, Thapar University (Patiala) – (2007 – 2011)
- DLF (Capital Greens) - Semester Trainee (2010)
- Dalhousie - Summer camp training (2009)
- Monnet ISPAT & Energy Limited - Project Manager (2012 - 2014)
- DLF (Capital Greens) - Site Engineer (2011 - 2012)
Achievements and Interests:
- Bass Guitar - started a band in college, Spanish Guitar - bagged first position in intra college instrumental competitions.
- Swimming - Participated in Kenya Nationals.
- Mixed Martial Arts - represented Karnataka in south zonal in Muay Thai.