Languages: Tamil, English, Hindi.
- Taken courses in Leadership and Organisational behaviour
- Determined and hardworking
- Adaptable to dynamic working environment
- Result oriented
- Good in presentation with persuasive skills
Work Experience: Fresh Graduate
- PGDM specializing in Marketing & Strategy at MYRA School of Business, Mysore, India.
- Intern at Modine Thermal Systems (April 9th 2015 – May 18th 2015) - based on Secondary market research for Tractors and Earth Moving Equipment markets from the year 2005 – 2015 with a forecast till 2020.
- “Global Classroom Program” at University of Washington, Bothell School of Business, Seattle, USA – Industrial Visits – 5 companies – Focus on Operations & Supply Chain.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from St.Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai, India (2010 - 2014)
MYRA School of Business
- Member of Toastmasters International at MYRA Toastmasters where I have been playing the roles of timer, grammarian and I have also been the master of ceremony presenting the theme of “Poverty in India”.
- I have won prizes for being the best role taker and best speaker of the day.
St.Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai(2010-2014)
- Organised inter department symposium with a group of 30 members in third year.
- Member of Healing Heart, an organisation formed by students to serve the orphanages and old age homes by paying their utilities
- Involving in NGO activities
- Learning new languages ( Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada)
- Playing basketball – District Level – TVS Academy