Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, French
Degrees: B.Sc. from Bangalore University, M.Sc. in International Health Policy (Health Economics ) from London School of Economics, UK
Interning: Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
Assistant General Manager, Sri Shankara Hospital and Research Center, Bengaluru.
- Planned, designed and established a 500-bedded tertiary cancer center.
- Responsible in ensuring timely flow of funds for the construction of the cancer hospital
- Led implementation of new clinical and diagnostic services
Analyst - Corporate Schemes, Narayana Hrudayalaya Group, Bengaluru
- Responsible for recovery of dues from various corporate entities and microinsurance schemes
- Costing of all the departments and services of the Narayana Health City, Bengaluru
- Assisting the COO in day-to-day operations